- Private Group tours are booked in advance between the private group organizer(s) and Taste of Paris, LLC.
- All private group food tours are approximately 3 hours in length.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- It is very important to arrive 20 minutes prior to your group’s departure time.
- We will do our best to accommodate any particular requirements of your private group event.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
- Please visit our FAQ page for additional information.
Private Group Reservation and Payment Requirements
A tour guide gratuity fee of 15% will be added to your total cost and will be provided directly to your tour guide(s).
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold less than 15 days from tour date require full payment to hold a specific date and time.
Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from tour date:
- A $250 non-refundable deposit via credit card is required to hold an agreed upon date, time slot, and tour guide(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) via credit card are due 10 business days prior to the event.
Private Tour Prices
Private Tours are sold on a Flat Fee Basis and include a 15% gratuity provided directly to your tour guide.
- 1-4 people: 300€ + 15% gratuity = 345€
- 5-8 people: 600€ + 15% gratuity = 690€
- 8-12 people: 900€ + 15% gratuity = 1035€
- 13 or more: Please contact us by email for more information.
Private Walking Tour Information
Each tour is 3 hours in length. This 3 hours does not include time needed to arrive, park, get off bus, etc. Please factor that into your day. It is very important to arrive and begin the tour on time.
In the tourism industry, it is customary to tip the tour guide. For Private Groups, a 15% gratuity will be added to your total cost and will be provided directly to your tour guide.
We can accommodate up to 12 people per private tour. If your total group is larger than 12 people, we will split your group into two separate groups. The groups will be scheduled at different times or possibly different days, according to your schedule and availability
Arriving On Time
It is very important that your group arrives on time. We ask all private groups to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled start time. This will give us the time needed to organize the group, send a few people to the restroom, answer questions, and give the tour overview.
About Our Tours
Each tour highlights interesting food establishments and their specialties along with the history, culture, architecture, and local entertainment offerings of the neighborhood.
All food tastings are done on the go, we are not seated in the establishments. Enough food tastings are served so that the majority of our participants find lunch afterwards unnecessary.
Restroom stops are available on each tour. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate large groups of tour attendees using the restrooms at any point during the tour. We can accommodate 2-3 people at a time. If you are traveling by motor coach please advise the tour attendees to use the restroom on the bus before departing.
Please dress appropriately, Paris can be very cold or quite warm depending on the time of year. Rain is also common, so check the weather beforehand, and come prepared. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended.
Tours are held rain or shine
Booking a Tour
Please email us on the Contact page to book a private tour. Advance bookings are suggested; tours dates get booked well in advance.
Please go to the Frequently Asked Questions page for further tour information. We will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive your request.